Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What does your space look like?



Sue has a picture of her knitting space posted. Got me wondering...How organized are you?

Here is a pic of my corner of the living room. Note the jar to hold needles so they won't roll off the table. The "Altoids" box has stitch markers inside. The cat's bed is nearby on the floor. Both working projects are within easy reach. The plastic container on the floor is to keep my sweater yarn in so it doesn't roll around the floor and collect cat hair.

Did I mention Michael's has their "big" Sugar n Cream skeins on sale this week for $5.99? So, I bought two...

So - I've shown you mine...I would love to see yours...

2 comments:

Cass said...

LOL Mine would be all over my house! :) I don't have a space.

KnittySue said...

LOL...I bought one of those skeins and it was a yellow too..we have good taste. I like your little corner of the world...it looks like a great place to snuggle in and relax while knitting.
Take Care
KnittySue