Thursday, July 12, 2007

It was a very full day...


First - the interview....It went VERY well - I have everything crossed - hoping....

Check out the outfit...yes?? no?? Do I look professional enough? Actually - I'm thinking I look more like a funeral director than anything else...

Color...we need color!!!!

Doctor appointment: Swimmer's ear = earplugs.

Sidewalk days: Rock-A-Billy Revue + downpour = cancelled.

(bummer! although they played "our song" I Love how you Love Me ~ Paris Sisters before it rained...)

Shopping: I've been looking for some yarn to spoil my Swap Pal - I found some Sugar and Cream at Michaels - not exactly what I am looking for - but I bought it anyway...Here's a peek at the dishcloth I am making...



I really like using the seed stitch. It makes such a basic cloth - but the texture is awesome and it uses the variegated yarn nicely.

I stopped at one (of my two) LYS - they had nothing...I was bummed (can you tell I am a child of the 70s? Bummer!!)



I did buy two skeins of sock yarn that was on clearance and picked up a copy of Interweave Knits I like the hat pattern they have and it uses a sock yarn...will put it on my "to do" list.

I picked Nathan up from his first shift washing dishes - He was so excited about the job, and the people he works with...It's all good.

My Stampin Up stuff was in....It's all good.

It's all good.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Can you say power suit? Dude, you are, like, so totally hired, man.

Knit Wit said...

What's this about an interview? Do tell.......

Oh, and the suit's great--you look just right:o)

KnittySue said...

Really like the seed stitch too and your dishcloth. Great yarns and hey nice suit too...yes you look professional..I'd hire you.

Jelly Wares said...

You definately don't look like a funeral director. The outfit looks fine!
The dish cloths looking great. I'm yet to start mine I really must get a wriggle along.
The new verigated wool is so pretty, very feminine.

Jodie