Friday, June 27, 2008

Keepin' Cool in Summer - Topic #3

Well now that Summer has OFFICIALLY begun.. what do you do to beat the heat? A nice tall glass of lemonade? Frozen Coffee? A dip in the pool? What's your favorite way to keep cool this summer as things heat up?

My favorite way to stay cool is to go to the lake. Pack up the boys, the knitting, and some snacks, along with a bottle of water...and head to the lake. If the local lake isn't an option...I head for Duluth...it's always cooler by the big lake (Lake Superior)

I don't have a favorite summer beverage. I am trying to stay away from pop/soda. I tend to drink a lot of flavored water...and seem to be on a "Crystal Light" kick....I must have about 6 different "flavors" currently open in the cupboard....

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Our airconditioner in our van is on the fritz so no going to the pool on base just sitting in front of the a/c.lol Hugs Darcy