Monday, June 9, 2008

Keepin' Cool in Summer Swap - Topic #1

Make a post on your own blog sharing YOUR favorite pattern(s) with us! Don't have a favorite site? That's fine! Show us a photo of one of the cloths you have made and really loved, even if it was just a made up pattern!

I have found a lot of my patterns at Knitting Pattern Central. Go check it out...she has some awesome patterns and most are free....

My current "favorite" pattern is the Feather and Fan Dishcloth. I like the texture of the finished dishcloth. The pattern whips up pretty fast - it's just a repeat of the four rows....I like that I don't have to think...but there is enough change to keep my attention...

If only I had high speed internet....I could post pics....but blogger keeps dumping me off while I am trying to upload....

OH!!! I don't know if you are lucky enough to have a Michaels in your area or not...but they are running 10 balls for $10 on the "Sugar 'n Cream" by Lily.

That's ONE DOLLAR a piece!!!! I bought bunches!!!

I would also like to take this opportunity to say a Hello to my Swap Partner! Thanks for contacting me .....I look forward to getting to know you.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh, thanks for the Michael's tip!!! I'll check it out!