Sunday, August 19, 2007

Looky...looky...


Look what arrived at my house on Friday....

My Dog Days of Summer package!


Here's what I found - As I opened the box - look at all that pink...how fun!! and...the most luscious smell met my nose - How cool...



After much oohhhs and aaahhhs and many "how cool"...I found all of these wonderful, wonderful treats.



Let me clarify for you what wondrous goodies were in my box - I know the picture is a bit shady....


I have a gorgeous fun dishrag in a rose color depicting the fun of summer flip flops (remember we can't call them thongs any longer)



A nummy (yes, that is a word) smelling bar of soap from Blessed Juno, three skeins of Peaches & Cream (pale blue, mint green and mocha swirl), a Yankee candle scented Peach & Sweet berries (how summery is that??)..and did I mention I LOVE Yankee candles?

...on with the list...a "Cosmos Grow Kit"...can't wait to pot that up and put in my classroom...a jeweled mint tin in bright rose colors...(this woman knows how to coordinate her colors).. a package of twizzlers (watermelon flavor)...a gorgeous Yankee candle plate/holder...Did I mention how much I love Yankee Candles?...Three chocolate flavored pops - How did she know I live for chocolate????..an adorable polka-dotted post-it notepad...and an entire book of dishrag patterns..Garden Dishcloths to Knit... summery and so fun...I can't wait to try out some of those patterns.

Ohh...last but certainly not least...she sent me a Gourmet Cheesecake (Strawberry Supreme)..well, I have to make it...but still, how cool is that? I just have to add cream cheese or cool whip and sour cream and pour into a graham cracker crust...How fun!!!

I have been utterly spoiled!! Thank you, thank you Kelly!! I absolutely love it all and you went above and beyond!!!!

2 comments:

Alana said...

Holy cow woman.... You got yourself spoiled rotten!! What a bunch of great swag! Isn't the dishrag exchange just the funnest? And yes, that's a word, too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your package. I had a lot of fun both knitting the dishcloth and putting together the package. I picked up the candle and plate on our last visit to Yankee Candle. We go there at least once a year so I can stock up. When I smelled that candle I thought it would be perfect to put in your package.

Your blog is great and I look forward to reading more.