Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Spiders

We decided to go to the local 'burger spot" for supper. (Burgers are 2 for 1 on Tuesdays) Being an awesome evening - we decided to take the convertible with the top down ('95 Sunbird) - Two teenagers crammed in back - top down and radio blaring - doesn't get much better.... We arrive at the burger spot - and Chris announces he's got "spiders crawling all over him" - I look behind me (yes! BEHIND ME) and he does indeed have tiny, baby spiders all over his cream colored shorts. I can't tell you how fast I bailed out of the car.... I don't do spiders. He knew better than to mention the spiders as we were driving down the road - his mother would have bailed at 55 mph. Auuuggghhh! (I still had to get in the car for the ride home...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol spiders, if i was there, i would have bailed too....

Anonymous said...

Well thank gawd Linda wasn't there! Can you even imagine???