Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My boys...

Just realized I haven't said much about my boys. My boys range in age from 15 to 21. Two are in college (age 21 and 19) - each about four hours away (in different directions) One came home for the summer, the other is working and taking summer classes. I miss them terribly when they are away. The younger two (age 15 and 16) both have their driver's permits and are working at the local strawberry farm, picking weeds for now and then berries when they ripen next month.

Without getting too sentimental (have I mentioned how easily I cry?)...I am very very proud of each of them for the unique, awesome individual they have turned into.

Maybe I'll find a pic to post.

2 comments:

Psyched2Knit said...

I love the hat below. When I was in grad school one of the profs recommended doing anything BUT summer school in the summer - so I wish you lots of luck! At least it gets out early, right?

Anonymous said...

That's not just mommy pride, folks, those boys really are awesome!