...or do you have the same problem...I need to FINISH a project.
I was asked recently at the LYS what was on my needles...here is what I discovered:
1. slippers (need to finish second one)
2. beanie for Katie (pattern is a bugger...really need to concentrate)
3. socks on two circs for me (love the yarn, not going fast enough on two circs to hold my attention...maybe should just convert to dpns?)
4. Fair isle hat (need to finish the crown)
5. Pay it Forward gift
6. Felted bag (can't find the pattern...)
7. Felted blowfish for Katie (again, not sure where the pattern is or where I am on the pattern...)
8. "Plain Vanilla Pullover" (started last summer...mucked up the decreasing for the neckline and never went back to it)
9. stripped tubular scarf (I am actually working on that one...)
10. New pair of Socks (I just cast on a new pair of socks this week after my visit to LYS in city of my Math Academy....while sitting in the hotel)
11. New Sweater (I am swatching to check gauge on my new cardigan pattern/yarn)
I need to finish something!
...and...did I mention I need a new pair of mittens for football season? or the numerous dishcloths that I have on needles, just because they are quick and mindless knits!!!
I really need to pull it all together...be a little self-disciplined....show a little self-control....or not...
I wanted to show pictures...maybe I will get a chance on Monday to go to the library and upload pics...so much quicker than dealing with my dial-up...