Saturday, October 20, 2007

TOPIC OF THE WEEK- Fall into Autumn Swap

Now that it is getting cooler here, it makes me think of apple picking and hay rides. Are you the type that likes to go to participate in all the fall festivities like apple picking, pumpkins, decorating for the fall, hay rides, baking fall goodies, etc. or do you just sit and count the days till Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hanukkah?

I start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas...I am not much into Fall activities...seems like every Fall gets busier and busier...it becomes more about getting it (all the outside stuff) done before the snow flies and buries everything outside and maintaining some kind of balance with school starting...lesson plans, football, pepband, confirmation, etc....

I do enjoy the Fall...the enthusiasm of a new school year...the freshness in the air...a little chill at night...football games wrapped in sleeping bags...it's all good.

1 comment:

KnittySue said...

I LOVE FALL it's my favorite time of year...Hope life is great for you.
BTW I want to add you as a friend on Ravelry but what is your sign in name?
Take Care