Monday, October 8, 2007

Is it just at my house?

As previously stated...I've been sick for the last week and a half...

Apparently...NOBODY else in this house knows how to

1. Run the dishwasher...Hello???? this involves pushing a button...
2. Wash dishes the old fashion way...soap? water?
3. Sweep the kitchen floor...hello??? broom!!!
4. Vacumn...it's electrical...that should appeal to some part of their maleness...
5. Pick up their own belongings...no, the football gear does not need to be in the middle of my living room for all to trip over...

Is it just me?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh.. my long lost twin.. ;-) Though I haven't been sick, I definitely have this same problem at my house... I swear that if someone created a remote that controlled the dishwasher, or vacuum there'd be a whole lot more cleaning going on over here!