Thursday, August 27, 2009

No title needed...

I really don't have much to say.

Andy arrived safely - haven't heard anything other than that from him.

I start back at school next Tuesday...I can't believe the summer is almost gone. I have way more to do than the time to do it...I really should go into work/school today and get some things organized...

I am still working on the baby sweater - and knitting dishcloths. I really would like to join a sock club and maybe that would motivate me to finish and/or start a pair of socks...Will have to see - time wise.

I can hardly wait for DRT to start. I believe the boxes are mailed out pretty soon...I should go look for sure. I think it is later this year than previous years. I remember being home when the box arrived...I will be in school this year - won't be as quick turn around time - but still will be exciting - once it starts.

I hate the fact I have dial up and it takes forever to post pics - blogs are so much more interesting with pics.....

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm excited for DRT too - I desperately need a new dishcloth!!!