Saturday, July 5, 2008

This and That...

We spent the first part of the week at a Wisconsin Dells water park. (A mere five hour drive with two teenagers...need I say more?)

Andy and Katie met us there...which was awesome...we don't get to see enough of them...

It was tons of fun...I do not do "dry" rides...I have this insane fear of falling and I get sick...but...I will do water rides...

However....Chris convinced me to go with him on one of the rides...we had to sit in a big tube...and go down a huge chute....all twisty-turny...then...looked like we were going to fall off of a cliff...and we went straight down...

I closed my eyes and screamed the entire way down......won't be doing that one again.

I did, however, enjoy all the other rides I went on....my favorite being the lazy river...got myself sun burnt...again....



Here is Chris in the lazy river...trying to avoid Mom taking his picture...

Happy 4th of July.....



We spent the day at Bayfront Park in Duluth...which is right on Lake Superior....Listened to our favorite band....and of course, enjoyed the fireworks....weather was nice...music was good...fireworks were awesome...and it only took us one hour to leave the parking lot afterwards...



..and one last shot of the fireworks...



Hope your holiday was as awesome as mine was....

No comments: