Saturday, February 9, 2008

Defeat the Winter Doldrums

Weekly topic #4

"Defeat the Winter Doldrums" for some of us we get the doldrums and others don't.

For the ones who get doldrums what helps you get rid of them?

For the ones who don't get the doldrums, what helps you keep them away?


January and February seems to just drag by...the weather is cold...the days are short...(although getting longer)...no days off from school....

When I am down - I eat...chocolate seems to help......Might be why my backside needs a "wide load" sign by Spring :)

I know I don't get enough exercise...I am seriously trying to figure out how to fit some exercise into my life. I also realize that once you start exercising, you gain more energy and it becomes easier - I struggle now just to find the energy to start....

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I hear you! I always want to exercise, but by the time I have time, I'm exhausted!