Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dish Rag Tag and other ramblings...


I am once again participating in Dishrag Tag. This is my 5th year - and I am so excited.

This weekend was my 30 year class reunion - we had a great time - old friends and lots of laughter. Hard to believe it has been so long since high school. Some people really changed a lot and others looked just as they did in High School.

I dyed another skein of yarn on Friday....Didn't turn out a wonderful as the first skein did...but should still be pretty awesome knit up...I am not sure what I will make... This is a picture of the first skein - 3 packages of grape, 3 of black cherry and 3 of breezy blue - all Koolaid.


If you haven't tried - I would highly recommend. Very easy and highly entertaining :)

4 comments:

KnittySue said...

Glad to see you back...love the colors of your yarn, it's hard to believe that koolaid makes such pretty colors. I didn't join the dish rag tag..it's the first year I thinnk I haven't participated since it started...I'm feeling kind of lost..I'll look for your team and root you on. Good Luck.

Alaina said...

Sue - are you on facebook?

kathy b said...

Hello from a fellow DRT blogger. Im trying to leave everyone who participates this year, and has a blog a comment today. I LOVE your kool aid outcomes!!! Gorgeous....I have yet to try to dye~

Jane Doe Jenn said...

Gorgeous colour! My blog's been neglected, too! Glad to see you posting :)