Sunday, May 25, 2008

Keepin' Cool in Summer Dishcloth Exchange

The summer dishcloth exchange is back!!! Yeah!!!

Keepin' Cool in Summer Dishcloth Exchange registration opens Wednesday, May 28th.

Big thank you to Anne for hosting.

I have had so much fun in the numerous (three or four) Exchanges/Swaps that I have done....and fun on both sides of the swap...meaning...so much fun getting to know the person I am spoiling and the wonderful comments and emails from the people who have spoiled me...

The actual package is just the frosting on the cake(...and just for the record...it's a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!)

I highly recommend joining...see ya over there....

1 comment:

Jane Doe Jenn said...

Ok, I'll sign up again. It was so much fun the last round. I'm going to use my old secret email again, as it hasn't circulated around too much. So, no telling my secret identity to anyone now, eh?

:)